Sunday, December 6, 2009

Things to be grateful for - Dec 3-6

December 3 - I'm sitting here at the Autodesk University conference in Las Vegas. I'm really grateful that I could be here. It has been a great experience. I'm grateful that my boss saw the importance of it both for Intel and as a personal growth experience for me. He put himself out there and fought for me to be able to attend, and I'm grateful for that.

December 4 - I'm grateful that my parents let me grow and develop into the person I am today. They were always very encouraging of whatever I wanted to do. Thank you for letting me be myself.

December 5 - I'm grateful that I picked a job in Portland, Oregon rather than a job in Vermont. Regardless of the job itself, coming to Oregon over 11 years ago was a good decision. I knew when I got here that this is a place where I belonged. Besides, if I hadn't come here I wouldn't have met my wife!

December 6 - I'm grateful for college football at 9am.

No comments:

Post a Comment