Thursday, December 31, 2009

Things to be grateful for - Dec 27-31

December 27 - I'm grateful that we were able to collect 232 books to donate to the Children's Book Bank in Portland as my Christmas present to Janell.

December 28 - I read an article in the paper today about the football team at one of the Portland high schools. The article described how some people have started a pasta feed for the team every Wednesday because some of the players were going days without eating due to financial hardship. I'm grateful that I don't have to worry about how I'm going to feed my kids.

December 29 - I'm grateful that Austin's little mishap yesterday only resulted in three stitches. He's in good spirits today, and it's like it didn't happen! I'm also grateful it didn't happen today since we had several inches of snow and couldn't really go anywhere due to slick roads and complete gridlock everywhere.

December 30 - I'm grateful that my parents are watching the boys tonight so Janell and I can have an overnight at Edgefield!

December 31 - I'm grateful for the 30 Days Challenge this year! I was able to make many of the items habits and I lost a few pounds in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment