Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Commuting Options

Well, after three and a half weeks of not driving to work by myself, I've come to a few conclusions. Driving is definitely the fastest option by far. Biking is probably my favorite, because I can exercise and commute at the same time. Public transportation is my least favorite. It takes longer than biking from my house to work, and it takes 3 to 4 times as long as driving. I am stuck with their time-tables, so I usually end up getting places 20 minutes early to avoid being late. And the fare actually costs me about three times as much as the gas it takes to drive there. If I worked downtown, it may be a different story, but I don't.

The only thing I haven't really tried, yet, is carpooling. I'll need to work on that one.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment