Saturday, February 28, 2009

March Challenge - No Soda

OK.  This one is pretty simple.  No soda for the month of March, and that includes diet soda.  I shouldn't even have to explain why on this one.  Although I really don't drink that much of it, I'd prefer not to drink it at all.  My work instituted a free beverage program several months ago, and I'd say that certainly contributed to me drinking more soda again.  Anyway, for those of you who don't drink it anyway, I encourage you to pick something different for yourself.  For all you Catholics out there, since it's lent, I imagine you're probably doing something anyway.

No soda should also be fairly easy if you're still drinking enough water.

Good luck!

Jason

1 comment:

  1. One Dr. Pepper, one root beer float and one fizzy juice drink! Not bad for 30 days. I'll give myself an A-

    ReplyDelete