Monday, June 8, 2009

Five Guys

Writing works!  As I mentioned, I wrote to Five Guys yesterday about getting rid of their styrofoam cups that they use for fries.  Well, I got a note back from them today.  Here it is.  Note the end of his signature line.  I find it a bit ironic.  Anyway, feel free to write and congratulate them for making the right choice.

Hi Jason,

 

Thank you for taking the time to let us know the you appreciate our product.  I also thank you for commenting on the cups that we use to serve our fries.  We have listened, and have taken steps to move to a different cup, and you should see them within the next couple of weeks. 

 

I hope you continue to patronize our locations in the Portland area, and if I can answer any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

 

Best regards,

 

Jeff Mannion
District Manager - West

FIVE GUYS Enterprises
10440 Furnace Road, Suite 205
Lorton, VA 22079

Cellular: 321.427.2649
Email: 
jmannion@fiveguys.com

Web: www.fiveguys.com 
P  Please consider the environment before printing this email

1 comment: