Tuesday, December 16, 2008

30 Days Challenge

For my New Year’s Resolution I decided rather than trying to do one thing to improve myself, I decided to go for 12! However, I know that realistically all 12 won’t happen at once. Instead, I’m going to focus on one a month while trying to incorporate the other eleven into my routine. Although this is really one thing to focus on a month, “30 Days Challenge” sounds better than “Monthly Challenge.” Anyway, if Morgan Spurlock can eat at McDonald’s every meal for 30 days, surely I can avoid eating there for 30 days.

With that being said, I’m inviting you all to join me! Here is the entire year’s list. Again, remember the goal is to do all of it, but focus on one thing each month. I will update the blog with the definition of the task each month.

Who’s with me!!!

Jason
=================

January Task – Drink eight 8-oz glasses of water every day

February Task – Exercise!!!

March Task – Do not drink any soda at all

April Task – No more than one alcoholic drink a day

May Task – Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day

June Task – Minimize your trash

July Task – Don’t watch any television…all month

August Task – Don’t drive alone in your car to work

September Task – Floss every day

October Task – Eat at least one of the 14 top “superfoods” every day

November Task – No fast food

December Task – Write down something for which you are grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment